New Employee Orientation
This project was a major overhaul of the employee onboarding process at Mission Federal Credit Union.
Samples of work
- This flickr photostream shows a summary of the project, processing changes, screenshots from the interactive dvd, the employee scavenger hunt, handouts, the full-color participant guide, the instructor guide, and lobby artwork. (samples open in a new window.)
Summary of changes
- Blended approach- The weekly class for new employees became a monthly class. Participants began completing new hire paperwork online and through computer based training for month-long new employee scavenger hunt.
- Multimedia- Each employee receives an interactive pdf with hyperlinks and embedded video and audio clips to learn about the organization, intranet, and employee benefits. The multimedia presentation is linked to a New Employee scavenger hunt called Mission Expedition.
- Training Games- Core Values BINGO and group quizzes liven up the day’s schedule.
- Course Materials- full color participant and instructor guides, powerpoint, online modules